Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Your primary meals should also contain fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The fact that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. Now when you decide to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. It’s also advisable to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich and easy chestnut tart with healthy tart crust recipe. You can cook rich and easy chestnut tart with healthy tart crust using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust:
- Use of [To make the tart crust:].
- Take 1 of Refer to the recipe for "Easy Tart Crust".
- Get 1 of Refer to the recipe for "Tofu Tart Crust".
- You need of [To make the filling:].
- Prepare 200 grams of Boiled chestnuts.
- Prepare 120 ml of Milk.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of Margarine or butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Brandy or rum.
- Provide 15 of Chestnuts simmered in their innner skins.
Steps to make Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust:
- [Prepare the tart crust:] I used the "Easy Tart Crust" recipe. The recipe for this original tart crust has been posted. If you are using another tart crust, refer to that recipe..
- Let the tart crust sit for more than 30 minutes at room temperature. If you will not be using it for a while, let it sit in the refrigerator..
- [Preparing the chestnut paste:] Boil the chestnuts and peel off the skin. Put them in a food processor, add the milk and sugar, then make it into a paste..
- The chestnut paste should be soft enough that it cannot be picked up in one clump. If the paste appears too hard, adjust the consistency by adding milk..
- In a bowl, combine the egg and melted butter. Add half of the paste, the sifted cake flour, then the remaining paste, and the brandy or rum in that order, and mix it lightly after each addition..
- Pour the filling into the uncooked tart crust. Arrange the shibukawani (the chestnuts simmered in its inner skin) on top..
- Bake it at 170℃ for about 40 minutes. Sprinkle on powdered sugar to taste..
To make this tart crust, you'll need a tart pan. Those are the fancy looking pans with the fluted sides and removable bottom, which makes for easy removal from the The tart shown at the top of this post is the below crust recipe filled with chocolate ganache and topped with candied walnuts and sea salt. The Chestnut Chocolate Tarts recipe out of our category Tartlet! Remove beans and parchment paper from crusts, carefully. This is a basic sweet tart dough recipe, adapted from the cover for the tartlet molds I purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
If you find this Rich and Easy Chestnut Tart with Healthy Tart Crust recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.