Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best M&M cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to M&M cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to m&m cookies recipe. To cook m&m cookies you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook M&M cookies:
- Use 1 cup of Butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Candy coated Chocolate pieces (Hersheys M&Ms?).
Instructions to make M&M cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream together butter and sugars..
- Add eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients together, then incorporate slowly into dry mixture.
- Mix in 1/2c M&Ms.
- Drop by tblsp onto baking sheet, press several candies into top and bake 7 minutes until bottoms are golden but tops are still unset..
- Let sit in pan a few minutes before transfering to cooling rack.
- tip: For cookies that spread less, place dough in fridge a few mins before cooking, and rinse baking sheet with cold water between batches..
If you find this M&M cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.