Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Soft-baked M&M/Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soft-baked M&M/Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft-baked M&M/Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft-baked m&m/chocolate chip cookies recipe. To make soft-baked m&m/chocolate chip cookies you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soft-baked M&M/Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shortening. or sub 1/2 shortening and 1/2 butter (texture will be slightly different).
- Use 2 large of Eggs.
- Provide 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour (plus 2-3 Tbsp).
- Use 1 cup of M&M's (plus extra).
- You need 1/2 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Soft-baked M&M/Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar, white sugar, shortening, eggs, and vanilla with electric mixers on low speed until well mixed..
- Add the 2½ cups flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined. Add the extra tablespoons of flour until the dough feels thick and almost dry to the touch. Stir the M&M's and chocolate chips into the dough..
- Roll into large or small balls and place on a baking sheet,1-2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with your hand or with a wooden spoon. Press M&M's into the top of each cookie..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (they will be slightly under baked). DO NOT OVER BAKE! Cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes and remove to a wire rack to cool completely..
Everyone will love these cookies filled with. Tips and tricks for making the perfect soft M & M cookies. This is without a doubt the best soft and Bake just until the edges begin to be a golden color. The cookies will set up as they sit so avoid. See more ideas about Baking, Cupcake cakes, Dessert recipes.
If you find this Soft-baked M&M/Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.