Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin pie protein smoothie recipe. You can cook pumpkin pie protein smoothie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie:
- Provide 15 oz of (can) pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix).
- Prepare 16 oz of almond milk (sugar free).
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground ginger (or 1" ginger root).
- Take 2 of scoops protein powder (vanilla works best).
- You need of 2-4 pieces of ice (consistency).
Steps to make Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie:
- Pour almond milk into blender followed by the pure pumpkin..
- Next pour in dry ingredients..
- Lastly add your preferred amount of ice cubes..
- Blend until desired consistency is reached..
If you find this Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.