Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Queso Fresco Enchiladas w/ Easy Mole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Queso Fresco Enchiladas w/ Easy Mole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Queso Fresco Enchiladas w/ Easy Mole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein source.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to queso fresco enchiladas w/ easy mole recipe. You can cook queso fresco enchiladas w/ easy mole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Queso Fresco Enchiladas w/ Easy Mole:
- Take 1 cup of queso fresco; crumbled.
- Use 2 of limes; juiced and zested.
- Use 1 packages of tortillas (flour pictured).
- Prepare 1 jar of Dona Maria mole paste.
- You need 5 cup of boiling water.
- Provide 1 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chili powder.
Instructions to make Queso Fresco Enchiladas w/ Easy Mole:
- Combine lime juice and zest in a mixing bowl. Add a pinch of salt. Mix thoroughly..
- Place mole paste in a large saucepan in the sink. Pour boiling water over the mole paste while whisking. Return to stove. Add honey and chili powder. Whisk..
- Let sauce cool slightly. Dip each tortilla in the mole. Stuff each tortilla and roll over to enclose cheese with the seam on the bottom. Garnish with crumbled queso fresco. Serve with cilantro and lime if desired..
- Variations; Cilantro, lime, red onion, avocado, guacamole, beans, corn, red or green enchilada sauce, refried beans.
Traditional Mexican green chicken enchiladas, made lighter than the typical restaurant dish served throughout the US. These are made with white corn tortillas, poached chicken breasts and a light coating of queso fresco, this dish is satisfying but won't weigh you down – SO. Chicken may be used in place of the turkey in this dish. This has a lot of steps, but the mole sauce is mild and flavorful. I used canned, diced tomatoes when I made this.
If you find this Queso Fresco Enchiladas w/ Easy Mole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.