Baked Salmon – the Best Ever. An easy, fast, healthy, low calorie yet tasty baked Salmon recipe in a lemon butter sauce. This recipe is so easy and fast it. Baked salmon is great, but what else could we add to this recipe to make it a little more exciting, while still keeping the prep time short?
An Easy & Delicious Salmon Recipe! Perfectly baked salmon in the oven! Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked salmon – the best ever. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
An easy, fast, healthy, low calorie yet tasty baked Salmon recipe in a lemon butter sauce. This recipe is so easy and fast it. Baked salmon is great, but what else could we add to this recipe to make it a little more exciting, while still keeping the prep time short?
Baked Salmon – the Best Ever is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Salmon – the Best Ever is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked salmon – the best ever using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon – the Best Ever:
- Take of Fish.
- Make ready 1 dash of oil.
- Get 1 slice of Salmon fresh, not frozen.
- Prepare 1 of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 1 of dill fresh or dried.
- Make ready 1 of lemon pepper.
- Take 1 of butter (salted).
Garlicky, sweet, sticky with simple ingredients. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle. This is the easiest recipe ever.
Steps to make Baked Salmon – the Best Ever:
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Rinse and dry salmon slice. In a baking pan large enough to hold salmon rub a tiny bit of oil on the bottom of pan. You don't need a lot. Just a dab is fine it helps to crisp the skin. Place salmon skin side down. If one side is very thin, tuck it under..
- Squeeze whole grain mustard onto the entire piece of salmon and using the back of a spoon spread evenly adding more mustard if you need so that it covers the entire top of salmon..
- Sprinkle dill over entire salmon add lemon pepper to your liking..
- Slice 3 wafer thin pieces of butter (or amount needed for the salmon) make it that the butter is evenly spaced..
- Baking time depends on the thickness of the salmon. For a slice 3/4" thick bake for 12-13 minutes. For a piece 1 1/2" thick bake 20-22 minutes. The test for doneness is like steak. If you press on it and there is no give, it's overdone and dry. Salomon is a delicate fish and cooked correctly results in a creamy buttery texture. You can test the thickest part of salmon by gently prying apart. It should be opaque but slightly pinkish..
It's an unexpected twist on homemade Thai food, and a sure-fire way to ensure that the salmon stays wonderfully moist. Healthy, beautiful and it's the most flavorful salmon ever. This Salmon sushi bowl is an instant fave! This baked salmon recipe comes from my very popular ginger garlic baked chicken. It is one of the best salmon recipes ever!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked salmon – the best ever recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!