Pork and Lamb Casserole.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pork and lamb casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork and Lamb Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Pork and Lamb Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pork and lamb casserole using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Lamb Casserole:
- Prepare 500 g of Canned Haricot Beans.
- Make ready 3 of onions, 1 quartered 2 sliced.
- Get 1 of Celery Stick, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 4 of large garlic gloves, 2 whole 2 chopped.
- Make ready 2 litres of water.
- Get 500 g of pork belly, skin removed.
- Make ready 400 g of lamb shoulders, deboned.
- Make ready 200 g of thick cut bacon.
- Make ready 150 g of breadcrumbs.
- Make ready of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 400 g of fresh pork sausages.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Bouquet garni (few spring of thyme and parsley, 3 Bay leaves).
Instructions to make Pork and Lamb Casserole:
- Make the bouquet garni. Put the herbs on each other and hold together with a piece of twine.
- Place the beans, bouquet garni, celery, quartered onions, whole garlic and the water in a large saucepan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil and dinner for 1 hour, skimming off any foam that rises.
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.
- Meanwhile, cut the pork and lamb into small chunks, slice the sausages and the bacon..
- Add the oil in a heavy bottom pan and cook the bacon until golden, remove the meat reserve the oil and repeat for the pork sausage and lamb..
- Add the sliced onions and the garlic to the same pan with the tomato purée and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Drain the beans reserving the water and beans discarding the vegetables. In a large saucepan or casserole dish add the beans with the meat and cover with the reserved water..
- Add the fried onions on top and cover with a layer of breadcrumbs.
- Cool for 1 hour covered in the oven. After that reduce the heat fo the oven to 140°c and uncover and cook for another 1 hour..
- Serve immediately.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pork and lamb casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!