Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caldo de albondigas ( meatball soup ) recipe. You can have caldo de albondigas ( meatball soup ) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ):
- Take of meatballs.
- You need of ground meat.
- Take of Jasmine Rice..
- Use of egg.
- Get of for the soup.
- Provide of carrots peeled and cut.
- Prepare of of the pot full of water.
- Provide of mexican squash *calabasitas*.
- Prepare of stalks of celery.
- Provide of onion.
- Take of potatoes cut into 4.
- Use of corn cut in 2.
- Prepare of Goya seasoning achiote and Culiantro.
- You need of salt to taste.
- Provide of cabagge.
Instructions to make Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ):
- Put the Ground meat on a bowl and add the egg and rice in the bowl and mix it with your hands..
- Then start forming balls and fill the pot with 3/4 of water. Put it on Med high heat. Then add the meatballs in the hot water..
- After that add the potato pieces After you see the meatballs floating..
- After 25 or 30 min of boiling add the carrots, and celery and 3 TBS salt . then cover it and let it boil. After maybe 25 min uncover and add the calabazitas cut in pieces and the sliced cabbage and add the package of Goya seasoning.and let it boil 15 min and Enjoy….
If you find this Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.