Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fig Meringue Tart recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fig Meringue Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig Meringue Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start out with exchanging the lights. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fig meringue tart recipe. You can cook fig meringue tart using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fig Meringue Tart:
- Get of Tart crust.
- Get of ●Butter.
- Get of ●Powdered sugar.
- Prepare of ●Egg yolk.
- You need of ●Vanilla extract.
- Provide of ●Cake flour.
- Prepare of Almond meringue.
- Use of ○Egg white.
- Use of ○Sugar.
- Get of ○Almond flour.
- You need of ○Powdered sugar.
- Provide of ○Cake flour.
- Take of Apricot jam.
- Use of Figs.
- Get of Powdered sugar.
Steps to make Fig Meringue Tart:
- Mix the room temperature butter with the sugar well until it becomes whitish, then mix in the egg yolk. Mix in the vanilla essence..
- Sift in the cake flour, then stir it until the flouriness is gone. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Use the palm of your hand to flatten the chilled tart dough, then use a rolling pin to flatten it to a 5 mm thickness. Make the size a little bigger than your tart pan..
- Lay the pie dough in the tart pan and cut off any excess. Use a fork to pierce holes in the crust, then bake it at 180°C for about 20 minutes..
- Peel the figs, then cut them into 8 vertical pieces..
- Coat the chilled tart crust with jam, then set aside some fig slices for topping the tart. Line the tart with the remaining fig slices..
- Beat the egg whites until they form very soft peaks, then add the sugar and beat until stiffer peaks form. Sift in the dry ingredients and mix it in..
- Put the meringue from Step 7 in a piping bag, then pipe it on top of Step 6. Top the tart with the remaining fig slices, and dust it generously with powdered sugar..
- Bake the tart at 180°C for about 25 minutes. I recommend eating this slightly sweet tart with Blendy Plus (a sugar-free coffee drink)..
Brussels Sprout Hash with Caramelized Shallots and Pancetta. The Apple Meringue Tart recipe out of our category tart! Pour filling into baked tart shell. This Never Ending Meringue Tart will be the talk of the town!!! When figs are in season this is a must-make fruit dessert.
If you find this Fig Meringue Tart recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.