Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are truly great for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you feel better. They help you feel full also which can really help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your glucose levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini egg, mushroom and spinach frittatas recipe. You can cook mini egg, mushroom and spinach frittatas using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas:
- Prepare 8 oz of package of bella mushroom slices,broken into pieces.
- Get 2 tsp of xtra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- Get 8 slices of cooked bacon, diced.
- Provide 10 oz of package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained well.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice(I prefer sharp cheddar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of half and half.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas:
- Sautee mushrooms in olive oil until softened. You can also add a couple tsp of water or broth to pan to steam them faster. Drain mushrooms in colander..
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well with cooled mushrooms..
- In a sprayed 12 muffin tin, add egg mixture to 3/4 full. Bake at 350 for 20-23 min or until golden..
If you find this Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.