Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Alloco( Fried Plantains) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alloco( Fried Plantains) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Your state of health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating plenty of berries. You will discover that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to alloco( fried plantains) recipe. To cook alloco( fried plantains) you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Alloco( Fried Plantains):
- You need 2 of Plantains.
- Get of tomato sauce.
- Get 4 large of Tomatoes.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 large of Onion.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Take 1/4 large of Green pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
Steps to make Alloco( Fried Plantains):
- Wash your ripe plantain and cut the edges.
- Cut the plantains in half like in the pictures.
- With your knife, cut the plantain in small pieces. Minced a small piece of onion (You do not have to add the onion, it's optional. I just like to add it because I think it tastes better with the onion) and add a pinch of salt.
- Put you pan on HI on the stove and pour two cups of vegetables oil in the pan and wait 2-3 minutes for the oil to heat up..
- While waiting for the oil to heat. mix the tomatoes, the onion, the green pepper and the garlic in a mixer. Pour the mixture in a pot. Add the black pepper, salt and parsley. Put the pot on the stove on HI. Wait until all the water evaporate from the mixture and add 1 tablespoons of vegetables oil. wait 3 minutes to remove it from the stove.
- Add the plantain in the oil and wait for about 10-15 minutes until the plantain get that golden color.
- Remove the plantain for the oil and put them in a sieve and wait for about 3-5 minutes for the oil to flow and also allow the plantains to cool down a little bit..
- Serve with you tomato sauce. You can serve the dish with boiled eggs, fried fish, fried chicken or baked chicken. Voila! It's ready.
Alloco is a Ivorian snack made from fried plantain. Learn to prepare Alloco or Fried plantains. Pour most of oil into a saucepan and heat until boiling. Fry plantains until golden or reddish-brown. Alloco, as it is called in Côte d'Ivoire, is called dodo in Nigeria, "Makemba" in DRCongo and kelewele in Ghana.
If you find this Alloco( Fried Plantains) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.