Creamy Tomato Soup – Slow Cooker. This rich, creamy, tomato soup is easily made in a slow cooker and features Italian plum tomatoes and half-and-half. It makes for a great go-to on a cold winter day. Other than that this soup is mostly tomato, which I believe the way a true tomato soup is meant to be.
Stir in tomato sauce, vegetable broth, garlic, onion, bell pepper, tomato paste, oregano, sugar, salt and Sometimes when I make tomato soup, it tastes more like soupy tomato sauce, but the veg broth and cream work well to turn it into a great soup. My Quick and Easy Creamy Tomato Soup comes together with the least effort and tastes like you worked hard all day. This soup is as easy as the condensed soups but free of the corn syrup and preservatives.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy tomato soup – slow cooker. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This rich, creamy, tomato soup is easily made in a slow cooker and features Italian plum tomatoes and half-and-half. It makes for a great go-to on a cold winter day. Other than that this soup is mostly tomato, which I believe the way a true tomato soup is meant to be.
Creamy Tomato Soup – Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Tomato Soup – Slow Cooker is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have creamy tomato soup – slow cooker using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tomato Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Make ready 3 of large carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 8 of large tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Make ready 3 cups of unsalted vegetable broth.
- Take 2 tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp. of each dried thyme, dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of freshly shredded parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cream (or half & half).
You need a few things from your pantry, then you can make it in your slow cooker. Tomatoes and vegetables simmer all day in the slow cooker, then they're pureed to make this creamy tomato soup that is secretly loaded with veggies! Recipes that make me feel like I'm eating a seriously decadent tomato soup and none of the vegetables that are discreetly pureed and hidden in it. Search result for slow cooker creamy tomato soup.
Steps to make Creamy Tomato Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease the slow cooker and place all of the ingredients inside EXCEPT for the parmesan cheese and the cream. Place the lid on and cook either on low heat for 6-7 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours..
- After cook time is up, puree the soup using either an immersion blender or a classic blender. If using a classic blender, blend it up in batches and leave room for the steam to escape while blending..
- Once the soup is pureed and smooth, place it back in the slow cooker and stir in the parmesan cheese and the cream. Taste and season with any additional seasonings you think it needs. At this point, I usually add more salt and pepper, more basil and some paprika..
- Place the lid back on with the heat at low for 25-30 more minutes, until the soup is heated through. Then serve immediately..
- Refrigerate any leftover soup. To reheat it, just place the desired amount in a saucepan over med-high heat and simmer for 5 or so minutes, until heated through. If I have a good amount of soup leftover, then sometimes I'll use the leftover soup as a pasta sauce for an easy dinner option..
See great recipes for Creamy Tomato Soup – Slow Cooker too! In slow cooker, mix tomatoes, broth, green onion whites, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper and pepper flakes. It cooks in the slow cooker! I looooove my slow cooker on cold days…which, this winter has been full of them. Hope you enjoy this recipe as well!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy tomato soup – slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!