Crockpot Pot Roast.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crockpot pot roast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Pot Roast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crockpot Pot Roast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot pot roast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Pot Roast:
- Make ready 3 lb of beef chuck roast.
- Take 1 packages of dry ranch dressing mix.
- Get 1 packages of mccormick au jus gravy mix.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Get 4 of pepperoncini peppers.
Steps to make Crockpot Pot Roast:
- Place chuck roast in crockpot..
- Sprinkle Ranch Dressing mix on top followed by Au Jus Gravy Mix..
- Place butter on top of dry mixes..
- Place peppers on top of roast. Add NO water!!!! Cook on low for 8 hrs..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!