Tomato Tortellini Soup.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tomato tortellini soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato Tortellini Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tomato Tortellini Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tomato tortellini soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Tortellini Soup:
- Prepare of soup.
- Get 1 packages of cheese tortellini.
- Make ready 2 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Take 2 cup of vegetable broth.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of half and half cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped oil packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Tomato Tortellini Soup:
- Cook tortellini according to package directions..
- In a large pot combine the soup, broth, milk, cream, tomatoes, and seasonings. Heat through, stirring frequently. Drain tortellini, carefully add to soup. Stir in cheese. Sprinkle each serving with cheese if desired..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tomato tortellini soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!