Tomato soup. Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes that include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. This Classic Tomato Soup is rich with a velvety texture. It's easy to make with canned tomatoes, and perfectly suited for all of your grilled cheese dipping needs.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tomato soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes that include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
Tomato soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tomato soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tomato soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato soup:
- Make ready 6 of medium fresh tomato.
- Make ready 400 gr of canned tomatoes.
- Get 1 stalk of celery.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take Handful of fresh mint / basil.
- Get 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- Take 3 tbs of sugar.
- Take 2 tbs of vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of red/black pepper.
- Get of Olive oil.
Better than a can of Campbell's and just. A creamy tomato soup recipe from Jamie Oliver. This recipe shows you how to make tomato soup at home, and it couldn't be easier. With carrots, celery & fresh basil.
Instructions to make Tomato soup:
- Peel off onion, garlic and carrot. slice them. Cut the celery too. Heat a pan over medium heat and add some olive oil. Then, add chopped vegetables and fry them for about 10 minutes. Set aside..
- Pour some water in a pot. Bring it to boil. Add fresh tomatoes and let it to cook for 10 minutes. Then drain and rinse it under tap water. Now you can easily peeled tomatoes off and cut them into half. Set aside..
- Pour 800 ml water into a pot. Bring it to a boil. Add vegetable stocks. Stir until stocks are dissolved. Then, add canned tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, all spices, oil, vinegar, mints and fried vegetables. Allow to cook on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Once your soup is cooked, blend it in a food processor or blender..
- All above mentioned spices, 2tbsp oil, vinegar, mints and fried vegetables. Allow to cook on a low heat for 30 minutes. Once your soup is cooked, puree it in a food processor or blender..
This is my best tomato soup recipe with a simple but delicious twist which starts by roasting tomato and garlic for seriously intense flavour! Tomato soup is a healthy, low-calorie comfort food. It is also a great way to warm up on a rainy day and it goes perfectly with grilled cheese sandwiches or Parmesan crisps. Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups. Unadorned and paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, it's a comforting lunch.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!