Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. And now you are aware that it can help you be happier as well!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach artichoke dip recipe. You can cook spinach artichoke dip using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- Prepare 8 oz of Softened Cream Cheese.
- Get 1 can of Artichokes, drained and chopped.
- Provide 1 box of Frozen spinach, thawed, microwaved and drained.
- Use 4 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/3 of onion, chopped.
- Use dash of Red pepper flakes.
- Take dash of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of A palmful of real crumbled bacon.
- Use 1/2 cup of Shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated monterrey jack cheese.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of pad of butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, not miracle whip..
Instructions to make Spinach Artichoke Dip:
- Microwave and drain spinach. Make sure to ring out spinach. Preheat oven to 350..
- Chop onion and garlic, sautee in olive oil and a pad of butter, add a dash of red pepper flakes. Cook until onions are soft. Let cool..
- Soften cream cheese and mix in spinach.
- Cut up artichoke hearts and add into cream cheese mixture.
- Add onion mixture, both cheeses, bacon, mayo into cream cheese mixture..
- Butter a small casserole dish and add all the mixture into the dish. Bake at 350 for 20 mins. Top with leftover cheese and bake for another 5 mins until cheese is melted..
- Eat with your favorite corn chips..
There's a reason this warm, cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is so popular: it's DELICIOUS! It's the perfect easy appetizer for holidays or parties because it's always a crowd pleaser and it only takes a. Mix together Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts. Every time I make spinach artichoke dip, it's different. But this one was definitely the best.
If you find this Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.