Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! recipe. To cook mike's kids winner winner bbq dinner! you only need 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- You need of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 bottle (28 oz) of Sweet Baby Rays.
- Use of ● For The Chicken.
- Take 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed and brined].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [for grilling].
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- You need 1 of LG Zip lock Bag [filled with 3 cups water and 3 cups ice].
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- Use of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- Get 2 (15 oz) Cans of White [Navy] Beans [fully drained].
- Use 1/3 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [or more to taste].
- Provide 1 of Medium White Onion [diced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or less].
- Use 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Provide 1 dash of Worchestershire.
- You need of ● For The Sweet Buttered Corn.
- Get 2 Cans of Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn [fully drained].
- You need 1/2 Cube of Tillamook Salted Cream Butter.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [for color].
- Take to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Side Salads.
- Provide 1 of LG Bag Chilled Mixed Lettuce [with carrots – purple cabbage – + tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, basil, cheese, etc.].
- Prepare as needed of Salad Dressing [of your guests choosing].
Instructions to make Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!:
- Dethaw, rinse and trim your chicken breasts of any fat..
- Brine your chicken by adding everything in the Chicken Brine section and mix fluid well. Place chicken in the fridge for 3 hours. Shake your brine up every now and then..
- At 3 hours – peheat your oven to 425°..
- Pull your chicken and tamp your breasts dry with clean paper towels..
- Coat an oven safe dish with a slight amount of olive oil and fully coat chicken breasts with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce. Top and bottom. Reserve some BBQ sauce for your Baked Beans and basting while grilling your chicken. You can use your remaining sauce in your oven safe chicken bowl once baked but, fresh/uncooked sauce is more viscous and will help to char your chicken better..
- Create / mix your baked beans..
- Seal/cover your baked beans tightly..
- Bake chicken covered for 40 to 45 minutes at 425°..
- At the same time, place your baked beans in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes..
- At 40 minutes – peirce your thickest piece of chicken breast in the center. If the center fluids run clear – you're good. If bleeding pink – bake up to 10 minutes longer..
- While waiting, mix everything in the Buttered Corn section..
- Stove top heat or microwave your corn until hot and butter is fully melted. Mix well and seal tightly. You'll want those dried Parsley flakes to soften..
- Create your chilly side salads. Garnish salads as you and your guests desire. My graduate student went with her parents favorites. Fresh chilled tomatoes, white onions, cilantro, basil, grated cheddar cheese and cucumbers..
- My student also made homemade Ranch Dressing. 1 cup whole milk, 1 cup quality mayonnaise, a 1 oz Ranch Dressing packet, a Mason jar and 1 minute of shaking it is all it took her. Homemade Ranch Dressing is SO much better than bottled. You wouldn't believe the difference!.
- Pull chicken and beans from oven. Stir beans..
- Place chicken on a hot, clean grill until fully charred. Baste chicken with BBQ Sauce while grilling. Know that brined meats are much harder to char on a grill. So, make sure your grill is searing hot. Trust me – you'll want some serious char on your chicken!.
- Enjoy your taste of a very simple, Southern BBQ supper!.
Confira a lista de idiomas oferecidos antes de comprar. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Action Figure Military Soldiers Weapon PUBG Game Building Blocks Toys for Children kids. Make them the Winner of Dinner with the Dinner Winner Kids Plate from Fred. The Dinner Winner Kids Plate makes eating a bit more fun. It's a plate with lots of sections and a start and finish, a bit like a board game.
If you find this Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.