Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pinguy's fried chicken – kfc style chicken recipe recipe. To make pinguy's fried chicken – kfc style chicken recipe you need 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe:
- Take of Pinguy's Spice Mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning (Schwartz if you can find it or one that uses Cumin).
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Tellicherry Pepper. Any Black Pepper will do I just like Tellicherry..
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper. Add more or less for desired spiciness..
- Use 1/2 tsp of Ground White Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ginger Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Onion Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Ground Oregano.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Dried Majoram.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Sage.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 3 tsp of MSG/Accent Seasoning. You can leave this out but it makes a huge difference to the taste..
- Get of Batter Coating/Mix – Also great for Onion Rings:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Corn Starch/Cornflour. This ensures a crisp crust.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Instant Mash Potatoes. Gives the coating an extra crisp finish..
- Provide of Milk -n- Egg dip:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice or White Wine Vinegar. Curdles the Milk to make the dip thicker..
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 tsp of MSG/Accent Seasoning.
- You need of Brine:.
- You need 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Provide of Meat:.
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken Drumsticks – 2 Pieces Per Person.
Steps to make Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe:
- For anyone that wants to try my fried chicken recipe you need to put: 1 teaspoon of Cajun Seasoning, 1 teaspoon of Paprika, 1 teaspoon of Salt and 1 teaspoon of Celery Salt.
- In a zip lock bag or plastic container with about 32oz (900ml/1ltr) of water and marinade the chicken in the fridge for 3hrs. You can marinade it for longer but found 3hrs to be enough..
- Once brined/marinaded take the chicken out of the fridge and start preparing everything you will be needing. (If you plan on poaching the chicken before frying go to step 10)..
- Next grab a bowl and add all the spices and herbs (I recommend using a coffee grinder to mix/grind the spices before adding) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361775-pinguys-spice-mix.
- Then add 1 cup of self-raising Flour with 2 tablespoons of instant Mashed Potatoes and 2 tablespoons of Corn starch. If you made a batch of the "Pinguy's Spice" it's about 4 tablespoons to every 1 cup of flour..
- For the Milk -n- Egg dip add 2 tablespoon of Lemon juice then two eggs to a cup of milk. Whisk and stand for 5mins for it to thicken. Once thicken add 1 teaspoon of MSG/Accent Seasoning and mix well. (If you want to use butter milk instead, this is perfectly fine.).
- Now blend up the spices/herbs and flour together and place onto a plate. Take the Chicken out from the Brine and cover it in the seasoned breading flour. Once fully covered in the seasoned flour, dip the chicken into the Milk -n- Egg dip and cover it again in the flouring mix making sure there are no wet patches. Once fully coated place onto a drying tray ready for frying..
- Once all the chicken is covered in the seasoned breading flour heat the oil to 360°F (182°C) and start frying the chicken. This can take anywhere from 8 to 13mins. So just try and judge when it's ready (use a meat thermometer if you are unsure). The size of the chicken pieces and how quickly the oil cools down by the amount of chicken you fry in one go all play a factor on how long it will take for the chicken to cook. Just make sure the chicken is fully emerged in the oil or you will get soggy skin..
- If the cooked Chicken is to dark you can try frying the Chicken at a lower temperature (8-10 Mins at 320°F (160°C) then raising the heat to 375°F (190°C) to brown it off..
- TIP# To improve the flavour and moisture of the chicken, after step 2 poach the chicken. To do this place the chicken in a pot and pour in the brine it was soaking in. Heat up the contents until it starts to boil. Once it starts to boil lower the heat to a soft simmer and poach the chicken for about 20 to 25 minutes with it covered. Once it's cooked turn off the heat and leave it to cool. When the chicken is cool enough to handle start flouring and frying. As the chicken is pre-cooked/poached this lowers the needed frying time and the risk of over cooking the coating. Fry the poached chicken for about 4 minutes or until golden brown and crispy at a temperature of 375°F (190°C). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339304-pinguys-gravy-kfc-style-gravy-recipe.
How to make KFC Style Fried Chicken. The secret KFC recipe for its original fried chicken has never been revealed, but this is a good copy. Do not attempt to fry the chicken in a pressure cooker such as an Instant Pot. Recipe reprinted with permission from America's Most Wanted Recipes by Ron. KFC chicken is marinated with italian and Indian herbs and spices, dipped in egg wash, coated with flour mix and deep fried
If you find this Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.