Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pork chop piccata with parmesan herb spaghetti 😙. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pork chop piccata with parmesan herb spaghetti 😙 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙:
- Make ready 4 of Boneless or on the bone Pork Chops.
- Take 1 lb of Thin Spaghetti or pasta of your choice.
- Get 1/2 of Cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Capers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- Get of Ground black pepper.
- Get 1 cup of Vegetable Stock or Chicken Broth.
- Get 2 Tbsp of unsalted buttet.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- Take 1 cup of Rice or All Purpose flour.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Chopped or dried Parsley.
Steps to make Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙:
- Heat up a non stick or cast Iron Pan or you can bake the chops add 1 Tblsp of the oil in a medium or large plate add flour..
- In a large pot add 4 to 5 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt heat till boiling, in the mean time Season Pork Chops with Salt and Pepper take pinches of or 1 tsp of each coat both sides then coat with flour on both sides set aside..
- Once Pan is warm add Pork chops sear on both sides approximately 10 mins per side depending on thickness of chop,till cooked through..
- Check pasta water if boiling add spaghetti stir with a fork so it does not stick,keep checking every 2 mins for about 10 to 15 mins cook until al dente stage meaning it should still have bite to it do not overcook pasta no longer than 15 mins. Once cooked strain in a colander and put back in pot add a little olive to coat so it doesn't stick about 1 Tbsp.
- Take cooked pork chops out of pan put on plate add 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter,garlic veggie broth, capers and lemon juice to pan bring to a simmer about 5 mins add to Spaghetti stir to combine add parmesan cheese..
- Put spaghetti on individual plstes add zpork zchops add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and parsleu, slice lemon for decorating (optional) and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pork chop piccata with parmesan herb spaghetti 😙 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!