Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon on the plank recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon on the plank recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon on the plank recipe. You can cook salmon on the plank using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon on the plank:
- Provide 3 lb of Atlantic farm raised Salmon.
- You need 1 bunch of Dill.
- Provide 1 of Lawrys Garlic & Herb marinade.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Soy sauce.
- Use 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 2 each of Lemon.
Instructions to make Salmon on the plank:
- you need cooking wood planks.
- set grill at 350.
- cut the salmon into desired size steaks.
- season with lemon pepper lightly.
- half the bottle of marinade and like 4 tbsp soy and squeeze a whole lemon.
- let it marinade for 45 min.
- place butter tbsp on of fish.
- slice Lemon thin and place on top of fish.
- place fish on planks and cook for 20 min push down on fish if it flakes its done keep a squirt bottle handy for flare ups.
- serve on plate decorate with dill.
Pour lemon juice over the fish. Evenly coat the fillet with garlic, salt and black pepper. Shake cedar plank to remove excess water and arrange salmon pieces evenly on the plank. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, dijon mustard, bourbon and garlic. Brush glaze evenly over salmon pieces.
If you find this Salmon on the plank recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.