Pork Chop Casserole.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pork chop casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Chop Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pork Chop Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pork chop casserole using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chop Casserole:
- Get 6 of pork chops.
- Prepare 1 of large can of baked beans.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Karo syrup.
- Get of Sliced onion to cover baked beans.
- Get of Thin slices of potatoes to cover baked beans.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste (may use creole or cajun seasoning).
Instructions to make Pork Chop Casserole:
- Place baked beans in a 13"x9" baking dish or pan.
- Add karo syrup.
- Top with potato slices.
- Top with onion slices.
- Put on pork chops.
- Salt and pepper.
- Dribble a small amount of karo syrup (there's always a small amount left in the measuring cup).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-90 minutes depending on the thickness of the chops..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork chop casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!