Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Kibbeh 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Kibbeh 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice kibbeh 2 recipe. You can cook rice kibbeh 2 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Kibbeh 2:
- Take 12 of Frozen rice kibbeh.
- Prepare Can of tomatoes sauce.
- Provide 5 pound of Lamb chop.
- Take 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 3 of turnip chopped bite size.
- Take 2 cups of Swiss chard chopped.
- You need Head of garlic chopped half.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each.
- Provide cloves of Salt, pepper, seeds of coriander anise-star, peppercorn,bay leaves, dry lemon, cinnamon, cardamom.
- Use 8 cups of warm water.
Steps to make Rice Kibbeh 2:
- Wash lamb meat cook over medium heat for 10 minutes change the water with hot fresh water 6 cups add all spices no salt with half of the onion and garlic and the ends of the Swiss chard cook for half hour.
- Start with another pot 2 tablespoon olive oil add the turnips and cook for 10 minutes keep mixing then add the onion garlic cook for few minutes then add the can of tomatoes and 1 cup of hot water cook for another 10 minutes.
- Drain the broth on top the turnips mixer and the meat add salt to the mixture without all the spices when the mixture start boiling start adding the frozen kibbeh one by one far from each other then change the temperature to low and cook for 30 minutes in the last 10 minutes I add the Swiss chard so stay green enjoy 😉I only stirred it twice in the beginning so it will not open the kibbeh enjoy.
Kibbeh is a family of dishes based on spiced ground meat and grain, popular in Middle Eastern cuisine. In Levantine cuisine, usually bulgur wheat is pounded together with meat into a fine paste and formed into balls, with toasted pine nuts and spices. Kibbeh Recipe – It is a popular Middle Eastern Dish made with minced meat, broken wheat How to Make Kibbeh. Squeeze the bulgur to remove excess water. Kibbeh is one of those foods that you crave, and you won't be satisfied until you eat it.
If you find this Rice Kibbeh 2 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.