Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread recipe. To make mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread you need 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Provide of ● For The Brined Chicken [brine 24 hours].
- You need 3 Pounds of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Kosher Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- Take of ● For The Chicken Marinade [1 tsp a piece or to taste].
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Ground Cumin.
- Provide of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need of White Pepper.
- Provide of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 4 Dashes of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Provide of Granulated Garlic.
- You need of Granulated Onion.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- Use of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Dried Oregano.
- Take of ● For The Tatziki Sauce.
- You need 1 Pound of Sour Cream.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Oikos Plain Greek Yougart.
- Take 2 of EX LG Firm Cucumber [de-seeded – fully drained].
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill.
- Provide of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [as needed].
- You need of Bell Peppers [green – red – orange – yellow – 1 1/2" chop].
- Prepare of Red Onions [quartered].
- Use of Brown Mushrooms [left whole].
- Prepare of White Onions [quartered].
- Use of White Mushrooms [left whole].
- Use of Yellow Zucchini [rounds].
- Use of Cherry Tomatoes [all colors].
- Use of ● For The Sides / Toppers.
- Provide of Lemon Wedges.
- Get Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of ● For The Bread [grilled].
- Provide of Naan Bread.
- Prepare of Flour Tortillas.
Steps to make Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Brine your chicken in ice water, 1/2 cup salt,1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp granulated garlic and 2 tbsp granulated onion powder for 24 hours..
- Make your Tatziki Sauce. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth..
- For your Tatziki Sauce..
- Mix everything in the Tatziki Sauce section together and chill well..
- Drain your chicken and pat dry..
- Add garlic olive oil with all seasonings, mix and marinate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Fully marinated chicken pictured..
- Gather your fresh vegetables. Chop all at 1 1/2" pieces..
- Gather your Naan Bread or flour tortillas and ready it for a quick grilling. Just enough to char them..
- Grill vegetables on top and meat on open flame bottom. Allow the juices from your vegetables to drip on your meat..
- Fully cooked / charred meat and vegetables pictured.
If you find this Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.