Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Flavorful Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Flavorful Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flavorful Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to flavorful pot roast recipe. To make flavorful pot roast you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Flavorful Pot Roast:
- Use 1 of chuck roast about 3 pounds.
- Take 1 of olive oil.
- Take 1 lb of carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks.
- Get 2 lb of potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks.
- Take 1 of onion, peeled and cut into large chunks.
- You need 2 of stalks celery, cut into large chunks, optional.
- Take 1 cup of beef broth.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 2 tbsp of steak seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried rosemary.
Instructions to make Flavorful Pot Roast:
- Combined together seasoning mix in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Coat both sides of the meat with olive oil. Sprinkle on a third of the seasoning mix onto each side.
- Sear both sides of the meat in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer roast to slow cooker.
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl. Drizzle on a little olive oil to coat vegetables. Sprinkle on the remaining seasoning mix. Add the vegetables to the same skillet that was used to sear the meat. Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Transfer the vegetables to the top of the roast in the slow cooker. Pour in the beef broth. Cover with lid..
- Cook on low for 9 hours or on high for 6 hours..
- Using a turkey baster, retrieve most of the cooking juices from the slow cooker. Transfer juices to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat on the stove top. Whisk together the cornstarch with a little water. Blend into the pan juices while whisking. Bring that to a simmer until thickened. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed..
- Transfer the roast and vegetables to a large platter. Ladle the gravy over. Serve immediately..
If you find this Flavorful Pot Roast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.