Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole Garlic Herb Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Garlic Herb Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to elevate your moods also!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole garlic herb chicken recipe. To make whole garlic herb chicken you only need 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole Garlic Herb Chicken:
- Provide 1 of whole chicken about 4-5 lbs.
- Get of Salt, pepper, paprika, parsley, thyme, minced onion, knorr powdered bouillon, onion powder, chicken soup base powder, Greek seasoning, garlic pepper seasoning.
- Provide 1 of small sweet onion cut in half, the end off a bunch of celery, dales, EVOO, CCL,1 whole clove of garlic.
Instructions to make Whole Garlic Herb Chicken:
- Rinse chicken, pat dry salt all around, place in warmed up crockpot & put all spices in a bowl mix together & rub chicken down with them.
- Next cut onion in half put one half at head & butt, put the celery bottom as a whole in just near top so it doesn't cook into liquid & add dale sauce now.
- Now put a few dabs of CCL (country crock light) just lay them tucked & about for juices to flow, then cover top of bird with EVOO…. Just drizzle whole top.. Mmm mmm one more salt sprinkle & pepper & garlic salt, whole garlic & cover that lid, peeps not allowed just let her rest in her bath on low for anywhere from 8 -10 hrs you can start checking it at about 6 hrs then you should knw if flavors are on… Turn off at 8 hrs & let it just rest, it may fall apart upon pick up so beware lol.
- Great served with a rice medley, mashed potatoes, gravy made from the juices left over, broccoli, corn on cob or just some great dinner rolls… Bon appetite.
How to make Lemon Herb Chicken. Roast Chicken Recipe – How to Cook a Whole Chicken. Brush the remaining herb paste over the chicken. Cover with the Instant Pot lid, making sure the release valve is set to "sealing." Whole Chicken Recipes. Rinse chickens and pat dry inside and out with paper towels.
If you find this Whole Garlic Herb Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.