Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
When it comes to sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you decide to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. In addition before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to double chocolate banana muffins (or bread) recipe. You can have double chocolate banana muffins (or bread) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Use of whole wheat flour.
- Provide of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Use of baking soda.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of medium spotty bananas (or 2 large).
- Prepare of – 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- Get of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Get of milk, at room temperature.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Use of unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- Take of dark chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a standard size muffin tin pan or line with parchment liners and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together both of the flours, the cocoa powder, the baking soda and the salt until well combined and set it aside..
- In a seperate large bowl, mash the bananas. Then whisk in the eggs, sugar (if your bananas are super brown and spotty, you can use only 1/2 cup. If they're still pretty yellow, use 3/4 cup), milk, vanilla and melted butter until combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined. Then fold in the dark chocolate chips..
- Scoop the muffin batter into the prepared pan, filling all the way to the top. Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Let them cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For bread, pour the batter into a greased 9"x5" loaf pan, lined with a sheet of parchment paper hanging over each side. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then lift it out of the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
Mix in chocolate chips by hand. Double Chocolate Banana Muffins are the perfect way to start your day! These easy muffins are so fluffy, loaded with chocolate and full of banana flavor. My husband calls these muffins banana split muffins because they taste like a chocolate banana split. Cocoa powder and chopped dark chocolate tip these muffins dangerously towards dessert territory While I still enjoy a good old banana bread (ideally with nuts!), if I want his help eating my baked Luckily, I love chocolate too.
If you find this Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.