Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits additionally present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double chocolate banana muffins (or bread) recipe. You can have double chocolate banana muffins (or bread) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Use 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 3 of medium spotty bananas (or 2 large).
- Use 1/2 cup of – 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- Use 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- Get 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Steps to make Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a standard size muffin tin pan or line with parchment liners and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together both of the flours, the cocoa powder, the baking soda and the salt until well combined and set it aside..
- In a seperate large bowl, mash the bananas. Then whisk in the eggs, sugar (if your bananas are super brown and spotty, you can use only 1/2 cup. If they're still pretty yellow, use 3/4 cup), milk, vanilla and melted butter until combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined. Then fold in the dark chocolate chips..
- Scoop the muffin batter into the prepared pan, filling all the way to the top. Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Let them cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For bread, pour the batter into a greased 9"x5" loaf pan, lined with a sheet of parchment paper hanging over each side. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then lift it out of the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
Mix in chocolate chips by hand. Double Chocolate Banana Muffins are the perfect way to start your day! These easy muffins are so fluffy, loaded with chocolate and full of banana flavor. My husband calls these muffins banana split muffins because they taste like a chocolate banana split. Cocoa powder and chopped dark chocolate tip these muffins dangerously towards dessert territory While I still enjoy a good old banana bread (ideally with nuts!), if I want his help eating my baked Luckily, I love chocolate too.
If you find this Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.