Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spiced Banana Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Banana Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
When it comes to sitting down to supper you should additionally think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. And when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced banana muffins recipe. You can cook spiced banana muffins using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spiced Banana Muffins:
- Prepare of flour.
- Use of eggs.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Take of baking soda.
- Use of baking powder.
- Take of salt.
- Take of nutmeg ground.
- Provide of cinamon ground.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- Provide of cooking oil good.
- Use of butter margarine low fat /.
- Use of bananas overripe.
- You need of VANILLA BUTTER FOR FROSTING.
- Get of margarine softened.
- Take of vanilla essence.
- Use of milk.
- Prepare of sugar powdered.
Instructions to make Spiced Banana Muffins:
- Heat oven to 350/180C. In a large bowl beat eggs, mashed bananas, brown sugar, oil, butter and vanilla essence with a handheld electric mixer until smooth..
- Add rest of dry ingredients and beat another minute with mixer for around a minute. Whisk until you have a smooth batter..
- Line muffin tray with paper muffin cases. Spoon batter in to to muffin cases and bake about 10-15 minutes until tops are golden brown. Keep aside to cool for about 30 minutes..
- For the vanilla butter frosting combine sugar and butter in a medium sized bowl and mix with electric mixer until smooth. Add vanilla essence and milk and beat further until smooth and spreadable. You can add in a spoon more milk if frosting is too thick..
- Coat muffins with frosting and top with sugar colored balls. The tea party can begin!.
Top spiced banana muffins recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Learn how to make Banana-Spice Muffins. A super-moist muffin, that's packed full of bananary goodness. They are easy to make and freezer friendly. Community Member. "These muffins are great for anyone wanting to indulge, healthily." Spiced Banana Oatmeal Muffins.
If you find this Spiced Banana Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.