Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter and chocolate muffins recipe. To cook peanut butter and chocolate muffins you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins:
- Prepare 1 of Egg, beaten.
- Prepare 140 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 50 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 80 g of chunky peanut butter.
- Get 35 g of chocolate chip.
- Prepare of **Dry Ingredients**.
- Provide 175 g of All-purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of **Liquid ingredients**.
- Provide 120 ml of milk.
- Take 1 Tbsp of white vinegar.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins:
- Preparation: Sift all the dry ingredients. Preheat oven to 175C/350F. Put muffin cups in the muffin pan. Let butter, egg, PB and milk warm to room temperature. Mix the liquid ingredients together and set aside..
- In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add peanut butter and mix..
- Add the beaten egg a half at a time and mix well..
- Fold half of the dry ingredients into butter mixture with a spatula. Add half of the liquid into mixture. Add the rest of the dry ingredients then the liquid ingredients. Then add the chocolate chips (Leave a small amount of chocolate chips for topping, if you like)..
- Pour the batter into the pan. Lift and drop the pan on the counter to pop the air bubbles. Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips. Bake for 18 minutes. or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- They are very fluffy, soft, and smells so nice! Yaaay!.
But back to the vegan chocolate muffins. To sweeten them, I used coconut sugar, but you can also. Muffins are a great way to meal prep and get some quick food in you while heading out the door. While we never really meal prep ourselves, we always enjoy having a batch of food available for us. It's nice to get a break from cooking once in a while.
If you find this Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.