Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cherry yoghurt muffin recipe. You can have chocolate cherry yoghurt muffin using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin:
- Take of Dry Ingredients:.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour (125 gr).
- Prepare 2 tbs of chocolate powder.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take of Sprinkle: mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients:.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 2 tbs caster sugar (130 gr).
- Provide 1/4 cup of oil (3 tbs).
- Use 100 ml of cherry yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk (5 tbs).
- Use 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin:
- Preheat oven into 200°C or 400°F.
- Sift all together dry ingredients, and stir with balloon whisk afterward, set aside.
- Into the other bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients until all mixed well.
- Make a hole like a well in the center of the dry ingredient, pour the mixture of wet ingredient into it.
- Combine by folding them gently using spatula and make sure not to over mixed them, take about 10-15 strokes just enough. There will be lumps and some dry spots, in the batter, they are just fine, lumps help to make your muffins become moist, dry spots still can cooperate well with the wet batter when baking process.
- Fill all the muffin cups about a bit less than 3/4 cup (2/3 cup), for preventing it from flooding out the cup when baking time.
- Sprinkle the filled muffin cups with mini chocolate chips on top.
- Put the filled muffin tray into the oven, bake about 15-20 minutes.
- Pay a good attention in the first 10 minutes baking time. When the muffin already reach the highest peak, low the temperature into 180°C or 350°F.
- Check the muffin using a tooth pick when it comes to 15 minutes baking time. If it comes out with a clean surface or wet crumbs, it means it is ready to turn off the oven, ignore the remaining time. But if it comes with a wet batter, you should continue the baking process about 5 more minutes.
- I made this one today (November 16, 2026) but they were not using the cherry yoghurt, I used plain greek yoghurt instead and I also used 1 tbs of milk powder (I sifted it along with the dry ingredients) and 1/3 cup + 1 tsp of water (mixed in wet ingredient) to replace the fresh milk, because I ran out of fresh milk in my fridge, but it still turned out really good! My mother in law loved it! 😘😘😘.
This Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe truly doesn't get much simpler then this recipe. It is so easy to put together and tastes Simply Delish! I promise you this: I will never stop playing around with recipes for brownies. These jumbo chocolate muffins are bursting with fresh cherries and mini chocolate chips. All Reviews for Double Chocolate Cherry Muffins.
If you find this Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.