Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolks especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat a couple of eggs to feel better!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty salmon greek pasta salad recipe. To make tasty salmon greek pasta salad you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad:
- Take 1 can of Salmon (can substitute with fresh salmon (1 cup) or a can of tuna, or even chicken!).
- You need 10 of Radishes.
- You need 1/3 packages of Baby spinach.
- Take 2 medium of tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 box of Pastas (i used Catelli Gluten Free).
- Use 1/3 cup of Mayonaise.
- Use 1 tbsp of Relish.
- Take 2 tbsp of Parsley flakes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- Take 1 tbsp of White sugar.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad:
- Cook your pastas as directed..
- Meanwhile, dice your vegetables and mince your garlic cloves and baby spinach. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Drain your can of salmon and chop the salmon in small pieces..
- Drain your pastas and cool them with cold water until they are completely cold..
- Add the pastas and the salmon into your salad bowl and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add the mayonaise and mix until everything is evenly covered..
- Add relish and spices, salt and pepper and mix throughly..
- Serve cold, preferly after 3-4 hours in the refrigerator (pastas will absorb the taste). You can also serve directly as it is. Delicious!.
If you find this Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.