Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Greek Night! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek Night! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Night! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
If you wish to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek night! recipe. To make greek night! you need 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Greek Night!:
- Use of Greek Chicken.
- Get 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of garlic, minced (Note, adjust to preference).
- Get 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 Tbs of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1 Tbs of dried oregano.
- You need of Cucumber Salad.
- Use 2 of English cucumbers, peeled, sliced (mandolin set to thin).
- Take 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Take 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need of Tzatziki Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt (Single Serve Container will do).
- Prepare 1 of English cucumber, finely diced.
- Get 1 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1/2 Tbs of dill weed, or 1 Tbs fresh dill, chopped fine.
- You need 1 Tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chopped fresh mint (optional).
- Take of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Prepare of The Rest.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Take 1 1/2 pounds of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Take 1/2 cup of red onion slices.
Instructions to make Greek Night!:
- In a large plastic zip bag, combine olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano, Greek yogurts and salt and pepper. Massage to mix..
- Add chicken into the bag. Massage to make sure chicken is full covered and marinate for at least 20 minutes, up to 12 hours..
- Drain the chicken from the marinade, discarding the marinade..
- In a skillet, heat some olive oil over medium-high heat..
- Add chicken when it is hot, and cook, flipping part way through. Cook approximately 3-4 minutes per side. Cooking time depends on thickness and size of the chicken. Cook until internal temp is 165 degrees..
- Remove from pan, and let cool. Once cool, cut into bite sized pieces. Just make sure you let it cool, or all the juice will run out. (We didn't cut the chicken).
- Meanwhile, make cucumber salad by chunking the cucumbers, and tossing in a bowl with the lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, and oregano. Set aside.
- Make tzatziki sauce by combining the Greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic, dill weed, lemon juice, lemon zest in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. And add mint (optional).
- Cook brown rice according to package directions. Top with chicken, cucumber salad, and some tzatziki sauce.
- Note: * Adjust garlic to your preference. I love garlic. Cut back if you don't The marinade should be drained off, you don't want to eat all that garlic, just use it to flavor your chicken..
It was packed, so head down a day or two before to reserve your spot. Listen to Greek Night in full in the Spotify app..the night continues with Greek folk music and an array of sights and sounds, from talented Greek Combined with the wonderful buffet and the free flowing wine, your Greek night out at Fourka will. Stream Greek Night by Roybatt from desktop or your mobile device. Alabama State Greek Night During Halftime Of The ASU vs Alcorn Men`s Basketball All Greeks CompetedCovering All River Region. Greek Night, Taverna Avgoustos, Teologos, Thassos Island, Greece.
If you find this Greek Night! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.