Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate muffins recipe. To make chocolate muffins you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Muffins:
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 100 grams of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 200 grams of flour.
- Take 100 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of vanilla sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
Steps to make Chocolate Muffins:
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan at low heat..
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces..
- Mix flour, sugar and all the other DRY ingredients in a big bowl..
- To the butter mixture add eggs and milk and mix well..
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir just until everything is wet..
- Finally add the chocolate chips and stir carefully with a spoon..
- Fill into muffin pan and bake for 20 – 25 minutes in pre-heated oven at 180° C..
- When finished baking put the muffin tin out of the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Then they're ready to be served!.
If you find this Chocolate Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.