Easy Adult Cider Stuffing.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy adult cider stuffing. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Adult Cider Stuffing is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Adult Cider Stuffing is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy adult cider stuffing using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Adult Cider Stuffing:
- Get 1 of bottle of warm angry orchard apple-ginger cider.
- Take 1 of link of Italian sausage; removed from casing and crumbled.
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery; small dice.
- Take 1/2 of white or yellow onion; small dice.
- Get 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- Get 3 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Take 8 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 box of stuffing or 1 cup large cubed bread.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Easy Adult Cider Stuffing:
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in saute pan..
- Saute sausage, celery, and onion together. When sausage is almost fully browned, add garlic. Season..
- Add 4 tablespoons butter to pan. Add bread cubes. Toss.
- Add cider. Cover. Simmer ten minutes or until liquid evaporatesm Remove from heat. let sit covered 5 minutes. Fluff..
- Variations; Challah, Texas toast, garlic bread, focaccia, shallots, sherry, olive oil, white wine, bell peppers, hot peppers, apple, pecans, fresh thyme/rosemary/sage, dried fruits.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy adult cider stuffing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!