Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar cookies with white chocolate frosting recipe. To cook sugar cookies with white chocolate frosting you need 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting:
- Use 1 cup of unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- Get 1 cup of granulated Sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Get 2 of large Eggs 1 whole and 1 white part only.
- Get 2 – 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Frosting.
- Use 1/2 cup of white Chocolate chips.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of red Food colour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar ball sprinkles.
Instructions to make Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting:
- Place the butter, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, and salt in the mixer..
- Beat until a paste forms..
- Add 1 egg and beat until it is absorbed..
- Transfer to a plate..
- Add the flour and mix with hand until just combined..
- Keep the dough in the refrigerator for an hour to chill so that you can easily shape them..
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 180ºC..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper or silicon baking mat..
- Take small lime size portion of the dough, roll in between your palm, press a little to flatten and place in the baking sheet..
- Make the egg white wash by beating the egg white with 1 tablespoon of water until foamy..
- Brush the top of each cookie with the egg white wash..
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the edges are just barely brown..
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before moving to a wire cooling rack..
- For the Chocolate frosting melt 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips in microwave or double broiler method..
- Add some food colour and mix..
- Pour this slightly cool melted chocolate over the cool cookies..
- Sprinkle some colourful sugar balls or simply granulated sugar..
- Let the chocolate set completely and serve..
Once the white chocolate is melted, just drizzle it over some cream cheese, and use a hand mixer to really mix it well. White Chocolate Sugar Cookies are the perfect Valentine's Day treat! If you want to whip up some sugar cookies for Valentine's Day, but want to skip the royal icing and difficult decorations, opt for this quick and delicious alternative — "frost" your cookies with melted chocolate instead. Cookies & Cups > Recipes > Dessert > Cupcakes > Gingerbread Cupcakes with White Chocolate Pudding Frosting. Within a few minutes of tweeting it, Maria tweeted me back saying she had just made Oreo White Chocolate Pudding Cookies.so I decided I needed to make something different.
If you find this Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.