Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect sausage stuffed bell pepper recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best sausage stuffed bell pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sausage stuffed bell pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage stuffed bell pepper recipe. To make sausage stuffed bell pepper you need 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook sausage stuffed bell pepper:
- Take of ingredients.
- Take 1 lb of ground pork.
- Provide 3 each of green bell pepper.
- Use 1 cup of white rice.
- Take 1 each of jalapeno pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of sage.
- Use 1 tsp of fennel or anise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of mrs. dash table blend.
- Take 1 each of small onion.
- Prepare 1 each of celery stick.
- Take 1 each of cut up bell pepper top.
- You need 1 each of garlic to taste.
- Provide of sauce.
- Take 1 of sauce.
Steps to make sausage stuffed bell pepper:
- 1can/jar roasted red peppers.
- add garlic/onion/celery/jalapeno to taste.
- 3 chopped fresh mushrooms.
- 1 tsp olive oil.
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- add sauce ingredients to food processor till well blended.
- cut top off of green peppers and clean out seeds and membrane boil peppers for 7-10 minutes.
- while peppers are boiling ,brown the sausage adding and remaining ingredients..
- prepare rice according to package.
- when sausage is done combine rice and red pepper sauce.
- stuff half pepper with sausage mixture add 1 tbp of red pepper sauce and some shredded cheese if desired?.
- stuff the rest of the pepper in the same fashion.
- finishing off with sauce and cheese.
- preheat oven to 350degress.
- place peppers in oven safe pan ,add some water to pan to make steam! cover and heat for 30 min or to temp..
I also now have ground beef stuffed peppers. Stuffed bell peppers with rice, hot Italian sausage, aromatics, and topped with melty cheese. This easy stuffed bell pepper recipe is a quick and easy dinner Using a spoon, stuff the peppers with the sausage mixture, top with cheese, and cover with foil. This Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup has all the flavor of your favorite stuffed bell peppers wrapped up into a hearty soup. · Mexican stuffed bell peppers made in a pressure cooker come out perfectly tender every time. This is the best stuffed peppers recipe, because there's no precooking required!
If you find this sausage stuffed bell pepper recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.