Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin chocolate streusel muffins recipe. You can have pumpkin chocolate streusel muffins using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins:
- Get as needed of shortening- to grease the pan.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter- softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Provide 3/4 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts — finely chopped.
- Use of Streusel topping.
- Provide 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Use of Spiced glaze.
- Use 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Get 3 tablespoon of milk – you may need to add a little more.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins:
- Grease the 12 muffin cups and preheat the oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine flour with baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger..
- Cream the butter and sugar together with a mixer on high speed approximately 5 minutes then blend in eggs; beat well until incorporated..
- Mix at low speed and add the dry ingredients, and pumpkin.
- Add the chocolate chips and finely chopped walnuts and mix until incorporated..
- Divide into the 12 prepared muffin pan.
- For the Streusel topping mix the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon together and with a pastry blender or fork cut in the butter until you have a consistent crumbled topping..
- Sprinkle evenly over the top of the muffins (there may be a little left over).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the tooth pick comes out clean. Cool, and then glaze with spice glaze..
- Spiced glaze: Combine powdered sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. Blend in 3 tablespoons milk one tablespoon at a time until the desired consistency is made (should be thick but pour-able if to thin add powder sugar if to thick add milk)..
- Place the glaze on the muffins and sprinkle powder sugar if desired..
If you find this Pumpkin Chocolate Streusel Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.