Slow Cooker Pork with Peach BBQ Sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker pork with peach bbq sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Pork with Peach BBQ Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Pork with Peach BBQ Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker pork with peach bbq sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Pork with Peach BBQ Sauce:
- Take 2 Tsp of Paprika.
- Get 11/4 Tsp of Kosher Salt, divided.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Course ground black Pepper.
- Take 1 of Pork Shoulder (original recipe called for bone in).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chicken Stock.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Molasses.
- Take 2 Tsp of Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Peach Preserves.
- Take 1/2 of Diced White Onion.
- Make ready 5 Tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Bourbon Whiskey.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Cold Water.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Corn Starch.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Pork with Peach BBQ Sauce:
- In a well ventillated kitchen, or on your grill on your balcony, braise the pork 2.5 Minutes on each side, in a large cast iron or stainless steel pan coated with Pam or Canola oil, and put the pork shoulder in the crock pot, and turn it on low..
- In a non reactive bowl, mix the chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, Molasses and Soy Sauce. Pour it into the pan you cooked the pork roast in, bringing it nearly to a boil. Use a whisk to deglaze the pan for about 10 Minutes. Pour the mixture back into the non reactive bowl, and transfer it (pour it over the pork shoulder in the slow cooker)..
- Sprinkle the diced white onions over the Pork Shoulder, along with the minced Garlic. Using a spoon, spread the peach preserves over the top of the Pork Shoulder. Cook the Pork Shoulder on Medium for 1.5 – 2 hours, then you can shift the temperature back to low, and cook it on low for 3.5 hours or so. Temp the Pork Shoulder, and it should be close to 170 degrees which it's safe to serve at..
- After the Pork Shoulder has slow cooked for 4.5 to 5.5 hours or so, assuming some of the cook time was done at Medium rather than low the entire time. If it cooked at low, I'd suggest cooking at least 6.5 hours, and making sure the meat temperature reaches a safe 170 degrees..
- Drain the juices from the slow cooker pot, strain them into a gravy separator, and let sit for 10 minutes to drain off the fat from the gravy. This should render about 3 cups of liquid. Add the bourbon. Reduce the liquid in a non stick fry pan, keeping it moving and scraping the pan the entire time until it boils off about 2/3 to 1/2 of the 3 cups. Mix 2 tablespoons of cold water with the cornstarch in a small bowl or ramekin, and add it to the reduced juices, to thicken it into a gravy..
- Slice the roast and serve it with garlic baby potatoes, and green beans, with gravy on the side..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker pork with peach bbq sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!