Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper casserole recipe. You can have stuffed pepper casserole using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- Take 1 cup of rice.
- Provide 2 cup of salted water.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of green peppers – diced.
- Take 1 medium of onion – diced.
- Get 48 oz of seasoned tomato sauce ( 2 – 24 oz cans – i use a onion garlic sauce ).
- Get 1 of 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of marble jack / colby jack shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine rice and water & cook to your preference / bag instructions. Set aside when finished..
- In a LARGE skillet brown ground beef. Drain. Remove from skillet, set aside..
- In same skillet – saute onion and peppers with olive oil over medium heat for 10 – 15 minutes or until peppers start to become tender. Peppers don't have to be completely tender at this point..
- Stir meat and all remaining ingredients into skillet EXCEPT rice..
- Mix well – let everything simmer for a few minutes stirring often..
- Mix rice in..
- Pour mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove dish from oven and sprinkle top of casserole with shredded cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes..
- Let casserole rest for 10 minutes before cutting / serving. Enjoy : ).
All the flavors of stuffed peppers without any of the fuss coming together in ONE PAN! This recipe has all of the flavor of stuffed peppers without the hassle. Dress up this homey casserole, from All You reader Whitney. This easy casserole will give you all of the delicious flavors of a stuffed pepper dish without having to spend all day in the kitchen! Green peppers – use any colors you like.
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.