Jack Daniel's Bbq pulled chicken.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, jack daniel's bbq pulled chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jack Daniel's Bbq pulled chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Jack Daniel's Bbq pulled chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jack daniel's bbq pulled chicken using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jack Daniel's Bbq pulled chicken:
- Get of All ingredients.
- Take 6 lb of Fatty chicken breast.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Jack Daniel's Bbq sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of avocado oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Jack Daniel's whiskey.
Instructions to make Jack Daniel's Bbq pulled chicken:
- To begin, cut the chicken brestsa into even 3 inch pats and put in a big bowl..
- Mix the marinade ingredients together untill a liquidy mass..
- Stir in the marinade evenly and let the chicken sit overnight in the fridge, so that the marinade seeps into the meat..
- Personally i like using an old conventional cast iron pot to slow cook this in but, a slow cooker or even a glass version of this would work fine too..
- Oil up the bottom and the sides of the pot you are going to cook in, because at first the chicken is very prone to sticking and burning..
- Put the chicken into the pot and add half the Jack Daniel's Bbq sauce bottle, and stir. I personally like using the Honey Smokehouse kind..
- On high, sear the chicken in the pot for about 15-20 minutes. After preheat oven to 360°F..
- Pour in the rest of the Jack Daniel's Bbq sauce and leave in oven for an hour or so..
- Check on the chicken every 20 minutes stiring it. After the hour has elapsed, you can start breaking the chicken up using a wooden spoon. Not all at the same time though. Break some let it cook then break some more, untill the chicken is fully in strands..
- After the chicken is fully in strands and ready let it sit in the oven for another 10 minutes, and its done!.
- Enjoy the great taste and the easy prep and cooking..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food jack daniel's bbq pulled chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!