Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins recipe. To cook chocolate reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins:
- Get 1 stick of softened butter.
- Use 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 cup of mini Reeses pieces (baking aisle).
Instructions to make Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins:
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray 2 muffin tins..
- Cream together butter and sugars until fluffy. Mix in vanilla and egg..
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, and cocoa..
- Add dry to wet and stir to combine. Fold in pieces..
- Put walnut size balls of dough in each muffin cup..
- Bake about 8 or 9 minutes. Cookies will still be soft but will firm up as they cool. Let them cool before trying to remove from tins. I used an icing spatula to pop them up and out…..
If you find this Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.