Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper casserole recipe. You can have stuffed pepper casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- Use 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Get 1 packages of brown minute rice.
- You need 3 medium of green peppers coarsely chopped.
- Take 1 jar of of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- Brown ground turkey, drain excess juice and return to pan..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook minute rice as directed..
- Add chopped green pepper and jar of spaghetti sauce to ground turkey. Cover and cook on low until rice is done cooking..
- Add drained rice to meat and peppers, stir until well combined..
- Put all ingredients in 2qt casserole dish and top with shredded cheese..
- Heat casserole in oven for 20 minutes or until heated through..
All the flavors of stuffed peppers without any of the fuss coming together in ONE PAN! This recipe has all of the flavor of stuffed peppers without the hassle. Dress up this homey casserole, from All You reader Whitney. This easy casserole will give you all of the delicious flavors of a stuffed pepper dish without having to spend all day in the kitchen! Green peppers – use any colors you like.
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.