Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sorollitos (Puerto Rican corn fritters) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sorollitos (Puerto Rican corn fritters) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sorollitos (Puerto Rican corn fritters) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Everybody likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally present you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sorollitos (puerto rican corn fritters) recipe. To cook sorollitos (puerto rican corn fritters) you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sorollitos (Puerto Rican corn fritters):
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of yellow corn meal.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Sorollitos (Puerto Rican corn fritters):
- In a sauce pan, boil water with sugar, salt and butter.
- Once boiling stir in corn meal and remove from heat.
- Stir until smooth and their are hardly any lumps and let cool.
- Once cooled wet your hands and take about a lime size amount of dough in your hands and roll into logs. If dough starts to stick to your hands just wet them again and again..
- Fry in medium high heat until golden brown..
- * for more options you can also add cheddar cheese inside of them and also serve them with mayoketchup.
If you find this Sorollitos (Puerto Rican corn fritters) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.