Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker salisbury steak recipe. To cook slow cooker salisbury steak you only need 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak:
- Provide of steaks.
- Take of ground meat, your choice. I use 50:50 beef and turkey.
- Take of egg.
- You need of onion, minced.
- Use of bread crumbs.
- Take of milk.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
- You need of parsley, minced.
- Prepare of gravy.
- Take of mushrooms, sliced.
- Use of onion, sliced.
- Use of water.
- Use of Bou beef bouillon cubes.
- Use of Bou brown gravy cubes (or 1 oz brown gravy mix).
- Get of ketchup.
- Get of Dijon mustard.
- Use of parsley, minced.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- Take of water.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak:
- In a bowl, combine the minced onion, egg, breadcrumbs, milk, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley and mix.
- Add meat to the mixture and mix well..
- Divide the mixture into 7-8 portions. Form each portion into an oblong patty..
- Keep the patties in the freezer until you're ready..
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add a little oil. Sear the patties until brown. Don't worry if they're cooked through. Move to a plate and set aside..
- Unwrap your boullion and gravy cubes..
- In a small container add the 1.5 cups water, cubes, ketchup, and mustard. Stir to dissolve. Heat in the microwave if you're having trouble getting everything to mix..
- In your slow cooker, add the onions and mushrooms to the bottom. Layer in the patties, and pour the gravy mix over..
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Carefully remove the patties from the slow cooker and place on a plate..
- Mix the corn starch and 4 Tbsp of water and pour into the slow cooker liquid. Stir until thick..
- Nestle the patties back into the gravy and keep warm until ready to eat..
- Serve with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with parsley. Green peas would make a fine side!.
This hearty dinner is full of rich flavors that the whole family will. I got this recipe from allrecipes.com and it is delicious! This spin on Salisbury steak is anything but old-fashioned. With help from the slow cooker, we transformed this comfort food with scratch-made meatballs and a savory onion gravy that perfectly pairs with mashed potatoes. Salisbury steak is one of those dishes that is quintessentially American but seems to make an appearance in frozen dinners more than on kitchen Plus, not only is this Salisbury steak recipe simple to make, it's finished in the slow cooker for a hands-off dinner that's cooked to perfection.
If you find this Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.