Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to double chocolate banana muffins (or bread) recipe. You can have double chocolate banana muffins (or bread) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Provide 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Use 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 3 of medium spotty bananas (or 2 large).
- Take 1/2 cup of – 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- Get 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk, at room temperature.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- Use 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Steps to make Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a standard size muffin tin pan or line with parchment liners and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together both of the flours, the cocoa powder, the baking soda and the salt until well combined and set it aside..
- In a seperate large bowl, mash the bananas. Then whisk in the eggs, sugar (if your bananas are super brown and spotty, you can use only 1/2 cup. If they're still pretty yellow, use 3/4 cup), milk, vanilla and melted butter until combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined. Then fold in the dark chocolate chips..
- Scoop the muffin batter into the prepared pan, filling all the way to the top. Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Let them cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For bread, pour the batter into a greased 9"x5" loaf pan, lined with a sheet of parchment paper hanging over each side. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then lift it out of the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
If you find this Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.