Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Citrus fruits additionally present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian corn fritters (dadar jagung) recipe. To make indonesian corn fritters (dadar jagung) you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG):
- Provide 2 ears of corn, separated from the cob (1/4 mashed).
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Get 100 gr of flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Get 2 of red chillis, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 stalk of scallions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of bouillon powder (flavor beef / chicken, according to taste).
- Get of Enough water.
- You need of The oil for frying.
- You need of GROUND SPICES.
- Prepare 5 of shallots.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 5 of cayenne peppers.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper grains.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG):
- Mix the corn with ground spices, flour, rice flour and egg. Add a little water and stir well..
- Add the red chilli, sliced scallions, coriander powder and bouillon powder. Stir again until well blended..
- Heat oil (use medium heat). Take 1 ladle of batter, fry until golden brown and cooked through. Remove and drain..
- Ready to be served as a side dish or snack to your beloved family..
Packed with juicy corn kernels and zingy flavour from kaffir lime and ground spices, these Indonesian corn fritters are crispy, crunchy, and totally addictive! Bakwan jagung – Indonesian corn fritters. Please thaw frozen fritters before reheating. Super easy Indonesian style corn fritters that our family can't stop eating and also tips that I'm sharing to make sure you make good bakwan jagung. Bakwan jagung or sometimes called perkedel jagung in Indonesian language is a popular street food I grew up with.
If you find this Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.