Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crockpot beefy vegetable soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot beefy vegetable soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of cubed beef meat.
- Get 1 of each onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper (or any seasoning u like).
- Make ready 1 can of green beans.
- Make ready 1 can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of mixed veggies (or a can of carrots).
- Get 1 can of any other veggies u want.
- Get 4 of medium russett potatoes (peeled and diced).
- Prepare 1 can (46 oz) of vegetable or tomato juice(i use veggie, might not use all).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar(optional).
Instructions to make Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup:
- Season meat with spices and add to bottom of crockpot. You can brown meat before adding to crockpot if u like. I didnt because I was in a rush to get it cookin!.
- Drain all veggies except tomatoes and add to crock pot.
- Add diced potatoes.
- Pour in juice until it covers all veggies. Add sugar on top if u choose to use. Turn on low cook for 6 to 8 hours. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with crackers, cornbread or rolls! Enjoy! Also u could use fresh veggies what ever floats your boat!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot beefy vegetable soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!