Copy of Easy french toast. Cinnamon French toast , Brioche French toast , stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato. To start making this easy French toast recipe you will need to beat an egg, vanilla and cinnamon in shallow dish. French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy Pancakes and Pancakes bursting with French toast.
It cooks fast and is a great way to use up stale bread. This recipe uses just a few basic ingredients you likely have in the kitchen already, and it freezes. Start your morning off right with one of these easy, homemade French toast recipes.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, copy of easy french toast. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon French toast , Brioche French toast , stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato. To start making this easy French toast recipe you will need to beat an egg, vanilla and cinnamon in shallow dish. French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy Pancakes and Pancakes bursting with French toast.
Copy of Easy french toast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Copy of Easy french toast is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook copy of easy french toast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Copy of Easy french toast:
- Make ready 2 slices of sandwich bread (thicker).
- Get 2 of whole eggs.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of milk.
- Take Half of a scoop chocolate protein powder.
- Make ready of Banana (to serve).
- Get of Jam/honey etc (to serve).
- Get 1 tbsp of oil/butter.
Whether you're looking for something savory or are a hardcore sweet tooth, we've got dozens of recipes for you to try. An easy to make crispy cinnamon French toast that will light up your morning. Reviews for: Photos of Easy French Toast. French toast comes out best if you work with thick slices of French or Italian loaf bread that are several days old.
Instructions to make Copy of Easy french toast:
- Beat eggs in a wide plate or beat eggs in a bowl then transfer it to a plate. It is easier to dip the sandwich bread in the beaten egg. Add 2 tbsp milk to make the eggs thinner. Whisk in protein powder.
- Heat a non-stick pan. add a dash of oil / butter into the pan..
- Dip a slice of bread into the beaten egg both side. You may dip it longer or just to cover the sandwich bread..
- Transfer the sandwich bread into heated pan, bake it for 1 minute each side until golden brown..
- Repeat with second piece of sandwich bread.
- Serve it warm with mashed banana and a tsp of jam (or another delicious topping of your choice!).
That way they've had a chance to firm up, which will make the slices hold up better when you dip them in the egg milk mixture and fry them. Thin slices of fresh bread tend to fall apart or get mushy. Vanilla extract and cinnamon bring a richness of flavour to French toast. Pick your favourite bread – white, Italian, French or whole wheat. Try our easy French toast recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food copy of easy french toast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!