Whiskey Peach Chicken.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, whiskey peach chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whiskey Peach Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Whiskey Peach Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook whiskey peach chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whiskey Peach Chicken:
- Prepare 12 of whole Chicken Thighs, Bone-in, Skin-on.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 1 of whole Yellow Onion, Diced.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of Whiskey.
- Take 12 of ounces, fluid Barbecue Sauce.
- Make ready 1 jar of Peach Preserves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 4 cloves of Garlic, Peeled.
- Prepare 3 of whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
Steps to make Whiskey Peach Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Heat oil & butter in a heavy pot over medium-high heat. Place chicken thighs, four at a time, in the pot, skin side down. Brown both sides, then remove to a plate and repeat until all chicken is browned..
- Pour off half the grease, then return pan to stove. Add onions to pan and stir, cooking for 2 minutes. Pour whiskey into the pot, being very careful if you're using an open flame. Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan, allowing whiskey to reduce for 2 minutes..
- Pour in barbecue sauce, peach preserves, water, and Worcestershire sauce. Throw in garlic cloves. Stir until combined..
- Place chicken in a large deep baking dish and pour your peaches and sauce on top and place in the oven, Cook for 1 1/2 hours, then remove from oven serves about 6 people..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food whiskey peach chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!