Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baby Corn Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Corn Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Something that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Everybody likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby corn fritters recipe. You can have baby corn fritters using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baby Corn Fritters:
- Prepare 10 of Baby corn.
- Provide 1 of Threads from baby corn (optional).
- Take 3 tbsp of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take of Coating:.
- Use 2 of ★Eggs.
- Use 2 tbsp of ★Water.
- Prepare 1 of Frying oil.
- You need 1 of Rock salt.
- Get 1 of Lemon.
Instructions to make Baby Corn Fritters:
- There are about 10 baby corn ears (about 15 cm long) with husks in one bag. They are in season from the middle of June..
- They were being sold as "mini corn" and still had the ends attached. These ones were slightly larger, about 20 cm, and this bag contained 8 ears of corn..
- When the husks are peeled off, they will be about 12-13 cm long. They have lots of shiny threads attached..
- Since the threads are also young, they can be crisply fried and will be so soft. So set some aside if you want..
- Cut the baby corn in half vertically..
- Heat the deep-frying oil to 180°C..
- Thoroughly beat the egg and add the water. Stir until the egg is completely mixed to make the egg mixture..
- Place the strong flour in a plastic bag. Add all of the baby corn and coat with the flour. Add air to the bag and hold the end closed, then shake shake shake..
- Remove the corn and add to the egg mixture from Step 7 and coat with the egg..
- Deep-fry the baby corn in the oil from Step 6. Sprinkle with salt while still hot..
- Add the threads to the remaining flour from Step 8 and shake just like with the corn. Coat with the egg mixture..
- Separate into several batches and deep-fry until golden brown. Also sprinkle the threads with salt while still hot..
- Squeeze some lemon on top and enjoy. Here's how to cut a lemon so that it's easy to squeeze:. Also, if there is a little bit of egg mixture left over, you can deep-fry some asparagus using the same procedure. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150260-how-to-cut-lemon-wedges.
- Here is "Baby Corn Deep-Fried with Threads". The threads from the baby corn are added to the coating which create a soft coating. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147428-deep-fried-fresh-young-corn.
These healthy sweetcorn and spinach fritters are packed with vitamin C from the veg, plus protein from the egg. They make great finger foods for baby-led weaning. Air frying these baby corn fritters also relives me from standing in the kitchen while my party is going on!!! Babycorn fritters- crispym addcitive fritters with babycorns. Baby corn fritters or baby corn fingers recipe is a wonderful snack you should absolutely try especially for toddlers and kids.
If you find this Baby Corn Fritters recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.